I’m, once again, late on this post. Ten days ago, Knox turned seven months old, which is insane. I know I say that every single month, but seriously, it’s just not right how fast he grows up! The picture-taking sessions are getting more and more lively with him, too. As you can see!
At seven months:
- Knox never stays still. He flips, scoots, rolls and gets into everything.
- Is *this* close to crawling. He is starting to move his back knees into place and can project himself forward, but then starts spinning in circles.
-Still won’t sit up by himself. He can stay up for several seconds, but then dives forward, ready to scoot around. I don’t think he wants to be still.
- Eats a LOT! He still nurses about seven times a day, plus eats cereal and fruit/ veggie for breakfast, fruit/ veggie at lunch and cereal and fruit/ veggie for dinner. He eats oatmeal, rice cereal (not so much anymore), apples, bananas, sweet potatoes, carrots, peas, peaches, nectarines and plums thus far. He loves teething biscuits, too.
-Is extremely talkative and loves the sound of his own voice. He starts talking when we leave the house in the mornings and by the time we get to work, he’s screaming at the top of his lungs and laughing.
- Laughs out loud when something is really funny. Like when you pretend to chase and “get” him.
- Still loves bath time, though it’s hard to bathe someone so wiggly. He is constantly reaching for things and ending up with soap in his mouth.
-Wears size 12 months and size 12-18 months in Gymboree stuff.
- His absolute favorite thing is the VeggieTales theme song. If you just start to sing it, he freaks out and gets so excited. But be prepared: once you start- you can never stop or he’ll get so mad at you! We all now have it downloaded on our phones so we can play it over and over again.
- Notices everything. He watches me like a hawk if I’m doing something, like cooking, and has discovered Abby the dog. Apparently, dogs are fascinating.
This work, unless otherwise expressly stated, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.