It has to be said.

I love Pinterest. Truly, I may even have a Pinterest problem. Every night before bed, I read my Bible, check my email and do a little Pinterest-ing from the comfort of my bed. That’s really my only alone-time during the day, so it’s highly coveted. Amidst all of the pins blowing up my feed, sometimes, things stand out. Not for a good reason, mind you. Y’all, there are some things about Pinterest that are really annoying. For example, probably my biggest pet peeve involves something typed frequently as a note for pins. This particular phrase irritates me so badly, that I even made an e-card (you know, in the spirit of things):

someecards.com - Pinterest Etiquette Rule #1: Never type

Pin that (and don’t you dare type “pin now, read later” in the comments!), and stop the madness!

Previous Post Next Post

You may also like

9 Comments

• Reply Caitlin MidAtlantic

UGH! I totally agree. I also can’t stand the 8,345,234 great recipes! ones – Um, that’s a website. I just want quick links from my pins, thank you very much! And since when did Americans start saying “must” all the time? I must pin this? No, thanks!

September 25, 2012 at 8:40 am
    • Reply Jessica

LOL, Caitlin, that’s so true!! Crazy people!

September 25, 2012 at 9:25 am
  • Reply Erica

yahoo I love pinterest too!!!!!! I only hate that I cant get on there from my work computer….HAHAHA…probably for good reason though!

September 25, 2012 at 11:09 am
  • Reply Rachel

I love Pinterest too, but I almost never have the time to actually complete any of the great projects. I’m pretty much a failure at truly using Pinterest!

September 25, 2012 at 2:06 pm
    • Reply Jessica

The way I see it, Pinterest is like hoarding for ideas. At least that’s how I handle it!

September 25, 2012 at 3:15 pm
  • Reply Elizabeth

So funny!

September 25, 2012 at 9:40 pm
  • Reply WeeMason's Mom

I actually have an entire BOARD of stuff that is titled “Look at me Later” The way I’ve always looked at it is that Pinterest is a place to pin stuff that you want to share with others and that you think is awesome. The “look at me later” board is stuff that I really can’t vouch for at all – the title is catchy but I haven’t even clicked on the link so for all I know, it could be a total dud.

A picture of a Halloween costume or a yummy sounding recipe is pretty straight forward – I either like it or I think it sounds great or I don’t, but a list of 40 ways to get my toddler to listen – well, that could be a total flop until I actually have time to read it.

Eh, probably doesn’t make any sense to anyone else, but it works for me :o)

October 8, 2012 at 11:11 pm
    • Reply Jessica

Well see, that makes sense! To me, Pinterest is idea hoarding, so that’s how I treat it! All of my boards are like little filing cabinets that i go back over when i have downtime. LOL- to each his own I guess! Do what works for you! :)

October 8, 2012 at 11:41 pm
  • Reply Ashley Sue @AshleySue

HUGS! and thank you for making that meme! I am just so sick of seeing that lame old line on Pinterest – that is TOTALLY the point. I want to scream when I see that anymore! Hehaheahe

Cheers to you! 😀