Okay, okay, I’m late again. I figured since Brody will be TEN months old in two days, I should probably get on the ball and post his nine month pictures. Y’all? The cuteness on this kid should be illegal. His hair is getting curlier as it grows, and his dark little eyes just shine with wonderment and sweetness. Unless it’s the middle of the night. Not much is sweet at 3 a.m. (aka Brody’s favorite time of day).
At nine months old, Brody:
- LOVES food. Like, unnaturally loves it. He eats mostly breast milk and baby food, but would prefer the real stuff. He steals off of my plate frequently and his favorite big kid foods are green beans and bread of any kind. Pizza crust is the big time favorite!
- Is really big. I don’t know how much he weighs, but he’s in size 18 months clothes and his little feet are too fat to fit into shoes.
- Still army crawls everywhere
- Loves to imitate or be imitated. Especially yelling “AHHHHH!”
- Wants to be everywhere Knox is… especially in trouble!
- Still hates the car
- Absolutely loves toy cars. He pushes them all over the house.
- Doesn’t believe in sleep. He still wakes up several times during the night.
- Takes a good nap around 11 a.m. if we’re at home, and stays down for two hours-ish. At work? Please. Sleeping is for chumps.
- Has the cutest giggle ever. He also does this little one syllable laugh when something is slightly amusing that cracks us up.
- Hates socks and rips them off at the first opportunity.
- Loves the bathtub and now cries furiously when you take him out.
- IS. SO. CUTE. See?
Love this boy!